Okay, so I'm getting a little sick and tired of re-posting posts that the IFPI and the RIAA keep shutting down so I'm going to try one more time: I do NOT host these files, they are released via exclusive releases given by the artist or sites, and that if I get another DMCA notice I'm going to start hosting my own blog so Google doesn't auto-delete my posts, which is so far totaling 8 posts. Please read this article, as you can see, even Google, who has been championing themselves as "pioneers" of the internet age, can't even seem to get DMCA notices right.

The Clipse team up with Keri Hilson and the Neptunes to drop "Eyes On Me", featuring a quick drum/snare beat, and signature Neptunes synths and the Clipse doin' their thang. Their album drops in September 2009, titled Till The Casket Drops. Check it, and shout outs to HIF for the song!








Click HERE to check out DJ Haze's EXCLUSIVE drop of "Eyes On Me".
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!)

☆★☆★☆

Mariah Carey teamed up with Gucci Mane to provide a remix of her lead single, "Obsessed", coming off her upcoming album Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel, which comes out Aug. 25, 2009.



Pretty soon I'm going to start obsessing over her if I have to keep putting pictures of her up!

Click HERE to grab the track via MediaFire.
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!)

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments