This week has been a hectic week - at least for me at work, and trying to keep up with the various sporting activities I do with my weak ankle (twisted it a week and a half ago) has been strenuous, at best, hellish at worst. I'm just glad the week's over, so I can finally get some rest time before the work week begins again.



Who else wouldn't want to sleep? LoL

What's been bugging me (and that's an understatement) and probably a few other million fans is that we STILL don't know what the word is on Lamar Odom, versatile 6th man who was instrumental in the Lakers championship run this past season. What the word is that with the looming 2010 free agency coming up, as well as a decline in projected salary caps for next year, Odom isn't getting as many offers - and will (most likely) take on the Lakers $24-26 million deal over 3 years (8-8.7 million a year) which is still nothing to sneeze at, especially if you get a few more rings on the way (again likely). Either way, Odom and his Agent have been pretty quiet about this whole ordeal - unlike the public tactics (that failed) done by David Lee for his client, Trevor Ariza.



He can dunk, shoot, dribble, pass, and defend. All powered by the wholesome goodness of Candy.

But if one thing can comfort me (and Lakers Fans) is this Kobe Bryant interview/report done by Elie Seckbach, who's covered tons of NBA-related stuff. We already knew that Bryant and Ron Artest were friends - now we have a confirmation about it.



Other then that, I will be taking a mini-break from STREAKING LIGHTS blog for the weekend since I'll be road tripping down to Seattle. I'll try to put up some links and posts on my trip, but since Robbers, er sorry I meant Rogers doesn't have any USA roaming data plans I'll be disconnected (the horror :( !!! ) unless I get WiFi at a starbucks/blenz/hotel I'm staying at.



Skyline view of Downtown Seattle.

I hope y'all have a good weekend, and check back Sunday night for some updates (for sure at least) and hopefully, Lakers will have signed Odom by the time I get back.

Oh, and on a side note - I will start deleting any old tracks from my FTP - links will still be there, but you will not be able to preview songs that have been posted for over a month. It just keeps my server nice and tidy. Plus its expensive :(

Some of you know I work for a marketing company called Premier Productions - and I've decided to do a little plug for them here 0:-) lol. We have a trip coming up for the next reading break, and if you are interested in going to Cancun join the Facebook group.

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments