I'm going to try to do something new starting today - add a bit more of a personal touch (although I'd like to think my commentary and reviews are good enough, but alas, they are not :( ...) by doing a post a day about...well whatever I think is necessary and/or interesting for the world to know...


I don't know, I tried to find a picture that works... lol :(

First, if you haven't noticed, today's posts have been attached with a (#tag), to better utilize Twitter and the automatic tweets that follow this blog. I think any blogger's ultimate goal is to keep increasing (and maintaining) their readerbase, and this is an easy and effective way to do so. I'd also like to thank those who have come to this site for the past 2 and a half months it came back online - I will have full stats tomorrow morning on how the months of May and June did.


If you haven't seen the mocking of Twitter, you have to see this SuperNews segment.

The next thing is, I have yet to see Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Why have I not joined the masses who helped Michael Bay & co. rake in ~$200 million these past 6 days? Well, although the movie looks awesome, fans, reviewers, and regular movie-goers weren't as... pleased about the movie as the hype made it to be... I'll wait till it comes out on DVD (or a great quality online copy comes out), but that shouldn't stop you from watching it.


Must...keep...pretending...I'm...a...good...movie...

Finally, an interesting read - and why the 2010 NBA free agent market will be scary for any non-Knicks/LeBron/Bosh/Wade (okay, well I lied - I like Bosh and Wade) fan will be worried about the money NY has...

As well, things to do/read before the 9:01 PM free agency:

9 Things to remember about the 2009 NBA Finals (TRUEHOOP)
A Crazy Phil Jackson/Kobe Bryant Question (TRUEHOOP)
Top NBA Free-Agent Destinations (SI)
Kobe Bryant Free Agency Primer (RealGM)
The $135 Million Elephant in the Room (Lakers Blog (LATIMES))
Sidekick to the Greatest Grocery Guy who Ever Lived (Lakernoise)

Other than that, have a good Tuesday wherever you are at, and check out Phyllisia Ross & Ne-Yo, Drake & Ma$e, Trey Songz, and The Roots & Erykah Badu below!


EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments