A Bathing Ape, or otherwise known as BAPE, has just launched their US Online Store for customers in the United States (who otherwise had to go to LA or NY, or Asia to purchase authentic goods). Featuring the current spring/summer styles, you can go check it out and see why BAPE is one of the leading urbanwear brands in both fashion and style. Hopefully they'll add shipping to Canada soon, but until then, grab a P.O. Box near the border and start ordering!!!



Click HERE to check it out!

★☆★☆★

T-Pain's dropped a new track titled "Know Your Name". After Jay-Z's eulogy to Auto-Tune, T-Pain expressed his thoughts on Jay's song:

“That affected me in a great way man. And I made sure I honored him, it’s a great song. That’s like the best song I’ve heard in a couple of years. It’s great that somebody that important stepped up and vouched for me. That just makes me ready to come back out and do my thing.”

He is the master of auto-tune of course, and I personally had no problem when T-Pain was the only artist using it before the plethora of other artists decided to emulate him (and to an extent Kanye West).

Anyways, his new track "Know Your Name" features T-Pain in full auto-tune mode, over what sounds like flutes, drums, synths to create a harmonic melody and perfect love-makin' music.









Click HERE for the jump.
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

1 Comment

  1. Big Raja On November 26, 2011 at 1:22 AM

    Online store is the best place to buy stuff, instead of real store, i prefer online store rather than any thing. Create an Online Store