First off, I would like to thank the RIAA web crawlers for taking down my original post. I love how the RIAA relies on "discreet" and anonymous crawlers to pick up what they think is copyright infringement. Check this story out - you'll see what the trade group that supposingly covers "90%" of recorded artists, songwriters, producers, and labels does once they win - other than crawling through blogs to find would-be pirates ;) (how about transitioning online and start figuring out ways to EMBRACE this instead of making your wallets fatter eh? While you're at it, stop prosecuting The Pirate Bay owners you capitalistic pigs!)

Without due warrant, I haven't been hosting or providing the song in question from my servers - check it out here if you want to see proof.

Anyways, now to re-post the post the RIAA took down via DMCA notice to Google. Thanks assholes!


Usher's got a new track out called "Get My Swagger Back" - most likely being one of the many tracks off his upcoming album Monster which is set to release this upcoming fall.

It's a sick track - check it!


The RIAA's gotta be cool and chill out...like me!







(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments