Well, today was some unexpected news as I realized this is my 300th blog post! I never thought I'd reach this far, especially since re-starting this blog in April and having quite a great run at it. I can't thank all those who have dropped by to check out a song, video, clip, trailer, news, or otherwise here to grab an image (that Michael Jackson tribute post is my most popular one yet...) enough for your continual support. I wouldn't be doing this if people weren't showing up to check out the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion and I hope that you guys keep on coming back!

Now to help me celebrate this joyous celebration, I'm going to be asking BoA to come on up with her latest video, "Energetic". Featuring the ever sexy, ever beautiful BoA, enjoy the clip and check out today's other posts.


Click HERE for the YT video of "Energetic".
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!)

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments