In anticipation of the RIAA taking down the past post, I re-posted this one and have officially added the media-whore of a company to my IP Address Blocker. Congratulations, and good riddance you S.O.B.

Jay-Z's much anticipated (well, not as much as "D.O.A.") next track for his album Blueprint³ (via Roc Nation/Atlantic) titled "Run This Town" hit radiowaves and the 'net today. Production and star-power wise, the track hits right on the money. Not necessarily what you call a summer banger, but nonetheless still a hot track and just shows why Blueprint³ is going to be one of the best albums of the decade, along with his (other dope) album The Black Album. Featuring Rihanna on the vocals and Kanye West (production credit as well?), this track should be listened to, and downloaded, nOW. Plus I guess it's worth mentioning this is Ri Ri's first high-profile track since the CB incident.


If I can spend 7000 pounds (yes, POUNDS) worth of booze for a night on the town and not give a damn, I'd say I'd be running the town, too.








Click HERE for "Run This Town".
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!)

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments