Shoooot 'em up! Yesterday we fired up the BBQ and had burgers, hotdogs (gourmet-$2-per-weiner, gourmet dogs - 'cause that's how we roll) and a bunch of fixings including butter melted sauteed onions and cheesy chili - plus being paid for doing no work also is a big bonus. I hope everyone else had as great a Canada Day (or Wednesday) as I did.

However, I'm now injured - no thanks to a impromptu bare-footed soccer game we decided to do and tweakin' my ankle... I'm unable to put much weight on it, which means no volleyball, basketball, or softball for the next little while... :(

Either way, only one more day before the weekend - and what better way to start off your Thursday then to see these three hot videos by Drake, 50 Cent, and Dub D & JYG.

PS - TMZ posted up this video of a nude Bar Rafeli (Isreli Model) - check it below! :D



EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments