Another update

4/19/2009 04:08:00 PM 0 comments

Hey everyone,

If you haven't heard, I re-launched this site and will continue to make improvements to it (banners, logos, etc...) as well hopefully setting up some other cool features to it.

Check out the new music I put up on the left of this entry -

Keri Hilson Ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo - Knock You Down
Darkhalo - Mars' Star Lagoon
Usher- Secrets
Rick Ross - I'm Just Doing My Thing
Common Ft. Kanye West - Punch Drunk Love (The Eye)
The Dream Ft. Kanye West - Walkin' On The Moon
Chris Brown - Stranger
Ne-Yo - Me Without You
Beyonce Ft. Kanye West - Ego
Kanye West Ft. Young Jeezy - Amazing

Now I know you're probably going - "dayum why so much Kanye son??" Well its simple - HE'S PULLIN' A JAY-Z AND GETTING ON EVERY FREAKIN' SONG THAT'S BEING RELEASED.... but respect for getting his hustle on !

As for why I put the woman-beater's (Chris Brown) (I don't care if he pleaded not guilty, we all know he did it and he needs to full out apologize, make a CD apologizing, and then apologize some damn more) new song on - take a listen to it. It's a little distrubing as he, at least to my knowledge, has never sung about drinking...and it could explain why he's doing so.

Anyways, enjoy some flava for your ears, and check back ev'ryday for more stuff!

EH

Find the latest in fashion*media*stars*hype+*sports

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments