... I'M BACK !

7/17/2009 12:45:00 PM 0 comments

So, after 2 more days then originally scheduled, I'm back! It took a while to finish (3 hours alone to reference the damn thing) plus with work and other obligations piling on I had to get it all done. But I'm glad its friday and 3o degrees today in good ol' Vancouver. Going to kick back and enjoy my weekend :) (before i start studying again :(... )



Check out below the Michael Jackson and Ne-Yo tracks, which are huge releases (the MJ one is an unreleased track!!!) as well as a Rockstar joint and Chrisette Michele & Ne-Yo collab effort.

I'm still anxiously waiting to hear something about Lamar Odom, but with the weekend coming up I'm going to let it work itself out over the weekend...and then I'll hit the panic button. I'll keep y'all posted if I hear anything.

Other then that, have a good weekend and check back for some media updates throughout the weekend.

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments