The Game, after saying he won't respond to Jay-Z's name dropping from several concerts where he rapped,

"I ain't talkin' about Game/ I ain't talkin' about Jimmy [Jones]/ I
ain't talkin' about Dame/ I'm talkin' about real sh-- them people
playin'/ What is you talkin' about? I don't know what y'all sayin'."

released this multi-layer diss at Jay-Z titled "I'm So Wavy". As MTV
reports, The Game was getting the crowd to say "F*** Jay-Z", amongst
other things
.

However, we all know how The Game works - he's already pulling back
from the Beyonce diss he dropped (don't want Sasha Fierce up your ass
do you now
?)

Will Jay-Z respond, or let the Game...well game himself out? Check out
this interesting article from Foreignpolicy.com
.

PS - the track is more of a hit and miss effort - with him talking over a minute after. You've been warned!








Click HERE for the track
.
(*NOTE: I do not provide/host these files, click on your own discretion!)

EH

Find the latest in stars * media * hype+ * sports * fashion

@ STRKNG LIGHTS BLOG

Bookmark and ShareShare

(0) Comments